User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An adventure of terrible

    Horrible! Absolutely horrible! Great job, Bolty Pie! Great job! You totally have what it takes to win.

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Memoirs of a Charmer named Elly

    Of course!

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    *Ooh, she's pretty* I felt like I was being forced to either bring him back or kill him. I didn't like having his life in my hands. I gulped hard ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Just what I was hoping you would say," the demon said jumping up and onto Rory's back biting into his wings. I shrieked and jumped to my feet. "Get off ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    *Um, um, um...I'm gonna do a time skip...:)* Tori woke up the next morning and got Mona. She did the usual morning things and headed out the door, tying a ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Entry for ThornedRose's contest~

    Absolutely horrible ;) You'll deffinitely win!

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Memoirs of a Charmer named Elly

    Why, thank you. I've been here for a while, so I'm positive you will see a lot of me. :)

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Eh, I'm not sure about Twilight or Edward Cullen. Sorry, 5/!0

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Reading Rainbow being cancelled

    Are you freaking serious? I love that show! And that dude! And the theme song...just because it shows how to read whether than why? Geez, some people need to get ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Woot! !0/!0 again!

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: All this fuss about swine flu

    I dunno, see I'm a vegetarian, and I think it started from people eating bacon and ham! Stop eating meat and you wouldn't get these horrible deseases! Lol, Just joking! ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    I'm not sure about yours. It sounds pretty, but I don't get it. 8/!0

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Memoirs of a Charmer named Elly

    You too...foxfire? Right? :D

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    *Oh! Thanks!* Waverly took a glance at Faye who was staring at the walls, seeming to be inspecting them. Waverly soon found herself doing the same. Her eyes traveled from ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Taylor Elise Age: 13 Fav book && YES ONE: Go Ask Alice by Anonymous. I am a sucker for diary entries about people with issues. Fav author: Oh, um...well, ...

    Aug 29, 2009


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature