User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: Behind His Eyes

    Main Characters: Evrard Ardsius Addison Jessica Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada Time Period: 1795 18th century The First Dream Jessica~ His eyes watched her as he imagined the taste of her ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bolt and Elly Charm~Death Exchange

    I rubbed my temples. I was getting a headache from moving as fast as I was thinking about where i was going. I watched as Spencer got a few feet ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I sighed. "I guess it will be...can I talk to you?" I asked having a million thoughts rushing through my head. I jolted my head towards his sister, Lena. "Without ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I pulled away from her, finally and wiped my eyes. She brushed my cheek. "Keep your chin up, darling. It will all turn out how it's suppose to," she said. ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori chuckled under her breath. "Yeah, a little. I mean, I studied up on pregnancy when I was younger because I wanted to get pregnant so bad that it actually ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bolt and Elly Charm~Death Exchange

    Main characters~ Spencer-Bolt's character Shari-Elly's character

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Eh, okay. We got a new writer...other than that...nothing really exciting. You need some food," Tori said jumping up. "Why? I'm not hungry," she said. "The baby probably is," she ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "I'm sorry. I missed you while you were gone...your sister is here," I said pulling away from choking his neck. "You probabally want to talk to her, so, I will ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I felt my lower lip quiver and nodded. She opened my clenched fist a placed a vile in it. I closed my eyes and opened them again. "Can I do ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: What the Shadow's Whisper

    Roland walked into the entrance of the Arena, grinning. "Jonothan is still as dumb as I remember," he thought. The guards let him in and Roland glided through the stands ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tale of a suicide

    In a lonely (Comma inserted here) room she cries (Here there should be a comma, and then the 'W' should be lowercased) Waiting patiently for the pain to ease, eagerly ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: What the Shadow's Whisper

    Roland walked into the woods as he slowly began to calm down. He started to wonder of Arden. He shouldn't of let Jonathan gotten into his head. Roland should of ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori was exhausted and took her lunch early. She took a cab home and Mona yawned as they came to the door. Tori noticed the sock wasn't on so she ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points System Done!

    Woot! That's what I'm talking about! *belly bumps Nate*

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Jade, as beautiful as I remember. Kama! Oh my gosh! You have the most gorgeous eyes! Aqua, such a lovely smile :) Beautiful everyone! Simply beautiful. Bolty Pie, I ain't ...

    Sep 5, 2009


You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman