-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
!0/!0
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I...have no idea what that word means. TUBM knows what "the secret" is.
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9/!0
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Psh, naw. Of course not. I'm a girl...well last time I checked... TUBM has watched The Beautiful Life.
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Awe...I like it! !0/!0
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9/!0. Cute!
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
*Gasp* Man, oh man. It's been a while since I posted here. So you above are banned for being my first banned person on my voyage back!!! Mwahahahaha!
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: Smile
*Yeah...sorry about that...I was just looking for a place to hop on in. I am sorry, though* Mystic shrugged. "It's okay. You'll have to come out of your shell eventually. ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: In the Absence of Luck
Waverly admired Faye's attempt to loosen up the tension. She decided to speak up. "Hi, Faye. I'm Waverly Rolfs. I am in here for murder and attempted murder. I got ...
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: Smile
*May I use your opening, Tiger?* Mystic looked up and smiled. "It's fine, it was all me. Talking to Tim? He's the biggest flirt since Elvis Presley," Mystic stated giggling. ...
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: Disappear into Seas and Stones
First, I have a question. Why is this poem titled "Dissappear into Seas and Stones"? I honestly think that it should be titled "Hopeless". Second. The seperating of the word ...
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
"It's fine, honestly. And you aren't making me. I am simply making myself out of courtesy. Unless..." Tori stopped. "What?" Lily asked curiously. "Well, I was going to say, unless ...
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
I looked at him and started to feel strange. "Rory, I don't think I want you watching out for me. I need to figure things out on my own, you ...
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
I thought about what I was going to say next. "Wh-what if I...don't want to face it together? What if it's something that I need to do alone?" I heard ...
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: What the Shadow's Whisper
*Sorry I just didn't know what to post* Roland stepped foward a bit. "Arden, come to me," he whispered. She took a few steps back. Roland stretched his shadow while ...
Sep 13, 2009
