-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
I have never read Sherlock Holmes. 7/!0 White Shadow...I couldn't help but notice Kerli lyrics in your signature! Oh my gosh! Agh! *goes insane* I love her!
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Naw, I know. I know...it's a shocker. TUBM is so tired.
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say those creepy little "God loves you" bookmarks with kittens on them I think bogus.
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get cough medicine...cherry flavored :P -inserts coin-
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not singing at all.
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Oh my gosh! I love you lips! Urg, I am so jealous :) 9/!0
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
I just have this feeling that I have heard this somewhere...I like it though...I just don't know where I have heard it from. 9/!0
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: The Short One..
Haha. I have a cousin named Amber and a cousin named Nicole. The funny thing is...they are sisters! Welcome shorty! I hope you enjoy YWS...and your problem...nothing to worry about. ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say hiking I think cheese.
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a pair of shoes -inserts coin-
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for taking away my joy of banning you because you banned yourself!
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
OH my gosh! I love yours! WHere is that from? !!/!0
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Naw. TUBM has a pet chick.
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Behind His Eyes
I hadn't drank the tea since it was served, possibly just one sip. I stood up gradually and turned on my heels towards the door. I thought about how I ...
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: The Never Ending Story...
...love another man, but...
Sep 19, 2009
