-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
It's okay. Some people have to work for it :lol: !0/!0 I love that movie! When I first watched it I was 8 and it scared me so bad I ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
XD! You got Mr.Knightley's :D Janey? I like that name, but no...sadly. You guys will never guess it!
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Of course :D You're a writers! !0/!0
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Already have ^^ Avatar was amazing! Sherlock Holmes could of been better. TUBM wants a pet kitty.
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for correcting me! :D
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
!0/!0
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Oh, Dakota, you know I love you. I barely know ya, I'm fallin' over you. It's the way you do-chocolate...I am going to get some whether it kills me or ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for living in a place that doesn't exist.
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Your Own Room Plate :)
Here is yours Elly :) Let me know if you guys want bigger copies! Thank you! *huggs*
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Uh...no? I don't know. Are you a drama major?
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being 15! :D
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for needing to be corrected.
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
I don't understand a word in this song, but it makes me want to dance.
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
!00/!0 Sherlock Holmes
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
:( The bridge to Terabithia was a sad movie. 9/!0
Dec 30, 2009
