-
Re: The Never Ending Story...
...into Dairy Queen because they thought that...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Woohoo! Yay for Vegans! *belly bumps Ranger* Banned...because...you are.
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Ha. Never heard of it. 8/!0
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think Chris Brown I say Wannabe Micheal Jackson. (No one can ever replace that guy)
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
!0/!0
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
No, I just let it pass without knowing it. TUBM finger hurts.
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/!0
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a Home Made Skillet Biscuit. -inserts coin-
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
7/!0 It needs to be "Bolty Pie" :P
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being mean too pigs...you pig eater.
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say mythbusters I think...cheese.
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
"Who are you?" I asked the woman. She smiled and started her way towards me. "Usually, I would reply 'Your worst nightmare', but since that's what you are in this ...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
"Okay," Tori said shrugging. "But...gee, this is embarassing...uh," she paused for a moment of hesitation. Lily looked at her curiously. "What is it?" "Well, I have this teddy bear...I sleep ...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: An Apology
Don't get sad. It was really brave of you to make a public apology. I, of course, forgive you. Everyone somewhere feels like they aren't enough sometime in their life. ...
Sep 21, 2009
