-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Blonde hair and brown eyes. Uhm...and looks like a girl? one. :lol:
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a cheese cake. One whole pound! -inserts coin-
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
*sigh* No. I stay in my range. A week ago he probably had no idea who I was, but then...I magically got guts. Got Guts? TUBM likes their neighbor.
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
8/!0
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not knowing who that was...I actually thought it was Kerli.
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
!0/!0 It's wicked cool!
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think Finding Nemo I say "Found him!" while hanging out in the pet store.
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9/!0
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: The Never Ending Story...
...they are cannibal cows! Then, the next day...
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
I did, too. It's just invisible so you can't corrupt it unless you say the secret word. Granted, but when you're done a leprechaun steels it and runs to the ...
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Question Game
I dunno, would I?
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for giving me a reason to ban you now.
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Teehee, I know. Isn't it awesome? !0/!0
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because I can't think of a reason to ban you for.
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think Mickey Mouse eating the YouTube symbol I say weird
Sep 23, 2009
