-
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
**If you want too. Post whatever you want. You can skip to the morning if you want. I'm just fitting some conflict in here :D**
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
I grabbed his hand and held it as we walked in silence. I felt kind of awkward, but it was nice to at least have the comfort of him being ...
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
!0/!0
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
*spits out her orange juice* Glasses?!?!?! You think I wear glasses? I look horrible in those! And yeah. I do have brown...but what shade of brown? Uh, Black hair?
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/!0
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say I gotta love it I think...cheese
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Yay! Piggy! You get a fork so you can eat your Cheese Cake -inserts coin-
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Awe...*tears* !0/!0
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/!0
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say I get that a lot and I think...I'm sure you do. Lol.
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Any anime fans?
Peach Girl was like my favorite. I watched all 24 episodes in like three days and when the last one came I nearly cried. Then there's Inuyasha...that one is pretty ...
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: I hate Keira Knightley!
...Haha, just joking Mr.Knightley. I actually admire her work and her accent is too die for. Anyway...yeah. So...uh...has anyone heard any rumors about a new movie that she'll be in?
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
I haven't seen it yet. But it looks awesome! !0/!0 Ghost of Girlfriend's Past.
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
Isn't is Marlin? You say what you said and I think...you're insane. :lol:
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the location above you
!0/!0
Sep 23, 2009
