-
Re: Crazy Questions
*falls over laughing* I have no idea! How come girls aren't scared to make moves but guys shy away? Shouldn't it be vice versa?
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Question Game
...what kind of bread do you eat?
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
...Black... Do you know why I said black when that question didn't require it?
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the location above you
:D 9/!0
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9/!0
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/!0
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Correct-o. Except right now it's dyed to a red-ish brown. And it's okay. You don't know what I look like which is why you're guessing. Uh...dark brown hair?
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get an Oreo Melt Icecream Sundae! -inserts coin-
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say wat you said and I think...drugs.
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not being fast enough to ban Crocidile.
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
I love that! What book/movie is that off of? !0/!0
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: The Never Ending Story...
...she had a fork and knife so she...
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Question Game
Well, have you ever been?
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think sandwhich I say *laughs like a witch*
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
Keeper of the Night
Sep 23, 2009
