-
Re: The Red Vine
I stretched as I began to open my eyes slowly. I felt Rory loosen his hold that he had on me around my waist. I loved him so much. I ...
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
I heard racket outside my door. I tip-toed to the door and thrust it open only to see Rory's back. He turned around and looked down to his feet scratching ...
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Elly's back?!? Where? *snickers* *tackles Kam-kam* *Licks Hope*
Oct 27, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
"Julene, Julene, lovely Julene. Where did you go?" "I'm here, Deadlove." "Why, hello there. I have missed you terribly. Why did you leave me?" "I-I'm not sure. I'm sorry." "Have ...
Oct 27, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
Tori started washing the dishes in the sink with her hands. She had to get her mind off of Jason she just didn't know how. She stopped washing and wiped ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
I turned my head just enough to where he could hear me. "If you miss her so much, go back to where you came from. Go cry to your God," ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
*Everywhere! lol. All over the place. Friends houses. Detention. Those kind of places. Good luck on work!* Harald jerked himself off of me and started to wipe his eyes trying ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
Jason laughed. "Hey! I love mornings. I'm not crazy," Tori said a little offended. Lily smiled at her. "I'm sorry," she said. Jason chuckled and stood walking towards the kitchen. ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
*Psh, worried about me? I'm like Superman...only a woman...yeah...* When Rory had walked out the door Harald stared at me. I opened my mouth to speak, but pursed my lips ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
...*deepvoice* I'm back...Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *chokes*
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: Behind His Eyes
I sat staring at the statue of Virgin Mary wondering how excrutiating the bearing of Jesus must have been. I stood up as the morning service began to pile into ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
Tori laughed. "You sound like me in middle school," she said realeasing her grip on Lily. She stood up and walked casually to the bedroom door. "Oh, and you might ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
*Ah, hopefully I'll be able to be on at least daily now :) I missed you!* I huffed as we all started towards the smoothie place. I never payed any ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
I stared at Rory knowing that he knew something that I didn't. It frustrated me greatly. I looked at Harald and smiled. "Harald, since it's been so long since I've ...
Oct 12, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Anything? *thinks* You get to help me come up with something to un-do -inserts coin-
Sep 24, 2009
