User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    I wanna sex you up in your pants. Like a boy in your pants. Candy shop in your pants. Hard in your pants. How do you want it in your ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Post Your Personality

    I'm Elly... 'nough said

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Song stuck in your head?

    Smack That=Akon buy you a drank=T-pain I'm in Miami Trick=LMFAO Lol you should see me dancing right now...yes, I can dance and type at the same time. I'm awesome like ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Well, depends what your version of insane is and what people you're talking about... :D TUBM dances ballet or has attempted.

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a Vault. Have fun. -inserts coin-

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    8/!0

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for...well, have you ever proven a genius wrong? If so, banned for stripping him/her from their genius privelages. If not, banned for that too.

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/!0

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    ...what? 8/!0

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori turned when a man in a brown uniform with UPS stitched in yellow had called our her name. "That's me," she said walking towards him before the secretary could ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I saw Harald start down the stairs as I grabbed a few tank tops out of my drawer. I sped towards my bag and tossed them in there and headed ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I glanced over to Harald who was hanging his head. "Happy birthday, my little princess," daddy boomed as he came in with Envy at his heels. I spread my arms ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Uhm...what is this?

    Oh! Ha, duh! And by the way, you get kudos for being the fastest reply that I have ever gotten...*kudos-flowers-kudos-confetti*

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Uhm...what is this?

    Okay, so I have this little figure that shows up and then disappears behind the webpage every time YWS loads...and this little figure is Curious George holding on to three ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    Harald had a bouquet of Chrysanthemums, my favorite flower, in his hand and a wrapped box in the other. "Harald," I said excitedly. "Come on in. I wasn't expecting to ...

    Nov 4, 2009


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill