-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
No...now you have 505. Banned for being wrong.
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Your thoughts about lady gaga
She has awesome hair. She reminds me of Kerli whom I love. And...that's it.
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Hilarious comic
Lol that's pretty funny.
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Uhm, I am a dance dance revolution addict when I'm at the arcade...otherwise...no. TUBM likes...*Gags* Justin Bieber...*gag* ew
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Lol Oh yeah!!!! You get...cheese. -inserts coin-
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Me too! 9/!0
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
XD! Banned for not having 504 posts.
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
lol 9/!0
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9/!0 I like to be organized :D
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
That's me trying to get a good smile. I look chubby in that picture, but that's me in my messy room that I was cleaning but got bored. And that's ...
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: What do you look for in a potential girlfriend/boyfriend?
I prefer dark guys. I actually have a shirt that says "I don't date white boys" and a lot of my guy friends find it offensive because...I don't know. Anyway, ...
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Yes, actually I do :D What color are marshmellows after they are burnt with peanut butter and chocolate cream on them?
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that guys in speedos wore cups also.
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Questions Only
Isn't that something that old lady's stop having?
Dec 21, 2009
