-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for posting a laughing smiley when I don't see what you're laughing at :D
Dec 22, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Uhm...I don't have one :/ TUBM likes to go into the pet store to talk to a huge parrot named ROcky...I do
Dec 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
!0/!0
Dec 22, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Awe! Who's that cute little blonde next to you? I'm jealous of the body your hair has >.< Mine is just...straight.
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Honestly? Yes, yes I am. I can handle being late though, but my reason is always because my hair wouldn't lay the right way or my shoes didn't match so ...
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I wish!!!!! Gerbils are like miniature fat chihuahuas, but also overgrown hamsters!\ TUBM went to the mall yesterday.
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Lol you must really, really like Christmas. 6/!0
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Lol yeah, !0/!0 Who is that in your avatar?
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for winking at me. This is not a winking matter. Lol
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Yesssss. Perfect score! !0/!0 :D
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Another one? You get...Santa Claus. -inserts coin-
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Lol 9/!0
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Not really. Christmas has never been happy for me. It's just another day. TUBM still believes in Santa.
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Are you one of those geniuses that never gets proved wrong unless you can prove that you have been proven wrong? Banned for being one of those.
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Erm...5/!0. I'm not very religious >.
Dec 21, 2009
