-
Re: Change One Letter
Cram
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Taylor is correct! Now time for the name I go by... uh...Leslie?
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Hm...I wonder who ballerina is talking about...ZOMG! She's a dancer, too :D
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for making me stare at your avvie for a full minute (I didn't notice the words flashed blue before, was that added?) Lol, no. It's been like that XD ...
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
!0/!0...what is a hufflepuff?
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
If music was Air...I would never go swimming. TUBM agrees :D
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
You guys are getting closer. I'll give you another hint. My first name starts with a T. The name I go by starts with an E. Kamas: Luara? Ranger: Mimireen? ...
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Mmm, Marshmellow Creme :D
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get to take my new elephant to get his nails trimmed! :D -inserts coin-
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Elly! Another lovely smile :) :D Thank you :) I love those glasses, Echo! I am also jealous of how pretty your hair is :cry:
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Cheeto! *hugs* Uhm...Jessica? My clues are: I am very musical, I'm dutch, my favorite color is purple, and a famous interior designer from the 1900s has my name...:D And I ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Snow! It snowed today! Woot! And then after a very long, stressful day and a few tears were shed, I still managed to smile...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for holding a grudge!
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
:D 9/!0
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Lol, I laughed at Scooby-Doo. I laughed at Jaws, too. Lol. Predator scared me so bad that I fell off the couch. !0/!0
Dec 30, 2009
