-
Re: insert coin
Singing ornaments? I want to be a singing ornament...*pouts* -inserts coin-
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Grown and Sexy-Chamillionare
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I say you are tallish with auburn hair and blue-green eyes...pffft no I didn't see that she wrote it in that post...:D
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Woah, that's a big butt.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Hello
...hi :D
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
Pfft...I'm a blonde. Give me a break. I always thought that what the above user did not have was...cheese...cheez-its... :D
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Just a question ...
Because they are secretly working for Santa Claus and their trying to put a good word in.
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Just a question ...
Because they are secretly working for Santa Claus and their trying to put a good word in.
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Nate's official video try-out for the winter olympics!
captain.classy: You have something against elephants? :lol: Well...did he make it?
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: The Best Thing About Christmas Is...
Having a reason to sing in the shower.
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
What is she eating and..ohmehgawd...are those cat ears? :lol: !0/!0
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning hiim for not wanting an issue when you wouldn't of banned him if he wasn't an issue which would mean that obviously he wanted an issue because ...
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You that...Sakko's Fire Nation hawk? You get a Harry Potter magic wand...oooh. Wait...*vanishes* OOOOOH -inserts coin, but you can't see me cause I'm invisible-
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Firestalker>Lol, I knew that...>.< You sound like a great friend. !0/!0
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Very hippy :D Love it !0/!0
Dec 24, 2009
