-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
My hair is naturally dirty blonde is wavy. And I am tall! What color are my eyes? I say...you are tall, dark skin, and black or dark brown hair. And ...
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Uhm...I don't know how to answer that. Lol. I've had more, but the point is...I had fun. Best Christmas I have ever had. This is the first time I've had ...
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
I love Avatar
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
:D !0/!0
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being two years older than me.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Rain.
Well...I have no snow or rain. Just fog. So, my weather sucks cow nipples. I'm jealous of all of you! ♥Elly
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Feelings on Atheism
It's a belief. An opinion. We are all entitled to our own opinions, right? People have different views on this subject obviously. My opinion is...Science lost me with the big ...
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
*I didn't know there were rules >.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you're on YWS.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for thanking the letter C.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
...XD...tehehe !0/!0
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
...just because of the quote I line I thought of, I burst out laughing everytime I see Firestalker XD !0/!0
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
!0/!0 :D
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Lol, thank you :D XD !0/!0
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Yeah. It is called...The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. I highly recomend it *cries* You are going to need tissues. Lots and lots of tissues. *cries* TUBM loves the song ...
Dec 25, 2009
