-
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Body Language-Jesse McCartney?
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
True ^^ TUBM loves science!
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
No. You shall never guess! Yes I do. I text in the shower, duh :D TUBM still doesn't know how I text while taking a shower.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Shower
So, I have nothing to point out other than what has already been...I love it!!! Can't wait for it to be finished! And you must make it longer! ♥Elly :elephant:
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Four Roses
I love the idea of this poem! Very creative :D Critique: So, the first thing that caught my eye was the syllable count. It is a tad off, and in ...
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas! And all I did was open presents all week and tomorrow is going to be my relaxing day. :D
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
XD My bad :D
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: 10 and 11 year old Thugs brutally torture two boys.
That's sick.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Man Gets Stabbed; Orders Coffee
>.< Wow. Well...he was thirsty.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Well I never left, but...I just wanted to pull a Terminator line. ...I'll be bahck... Anyway, WB everyone!
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Alice In Wonderland
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Johnny Depp is gonna be in it!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*runs away still squealing*
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Yes, I am :D I am ready to see my baby :) TUBM knows how I am able to text while taking a shower...:O
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
I put some ice cream down the garbage disposal because I wanted to see what it did. I got covered in ice cream :D It was fun!
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
*cries* HOPE!!!! 'scuse the caps.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for laughing :D
Dec 25, 2009
