User avatar

EllyMelly

  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Evening, everyone!

    Wow. I didn't think these many people would reply back. Thank you. Now to April, Chat speak? That's a no-no for me. Don't like it at all. I can't even ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Clutched

    Hey Evangelinne, Prologue: When I first read the beginning paragraph, I thought the girl was in a hospital. Is she? Because I couldn't really tell. But, I do like how ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Evening, everyone!

    Hello, everyone! How are you guys this fine evening? Anyway... I guess you can tell I'm new here and I would love to know all the tips and important and ...

    May 14, 2009


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind