User avatar

EllyMelly

  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (1)

    Good Morning, Sela! Wow, this was what I was actually looking for all morning. (your story, I mean.) Glass Slippers was a very delightful read. It's so sweet. I really ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: It's Not Fair (Part Three)

    Good Afternoon, Jasmine! Here are some of my comments and/or suggestions: 1) Okay. Like this is in third person view and not first. The beginning was confusing (being in 3rd) ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: It's Not Fair (Part Two)

    Good Afternoon, Jasmine! Here are my comments and/or suggestions: 1) How long has Ash known Stella? Are we (the readers) going to know anything else about her? Likes and dislikes? ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: It's Not Fair (part one)

    Good Afternoon, Jasmine. Here are some of my comments and/or suggestions: 1) When I got to the second paragraph I got really confused about something. This sentence: Ashlynn tried to ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Everyone: To those who reviewed, it is greatly appreciated. But, I am no longer continuing this piece. Look for my new works in the later future!

    May 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Crying Moon - Preface

    Good Morning, *writewatiwant*. Here are some of my comments and/or suggestions: 1) When reading the first sentence, I felt like there could be more to it. Like here: * I ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 1

    Good Afternoon, Ashley. Here are some of my comments and/or suggestions: 1) While reading I immediately thought of Cranford (Gaskell) about the gossiping folk and the works of Dickens, of ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Everyone: For those who reviewed, it is greatly appreciated. But, I am no longer continuing this piece. Look for my new works in the later future!

    May 24, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Seventeen Forever 3

    Good Morning, Jasmine. Here are some of my comments and/or suggestions: 1) When I was reading the first sentence, I seriously thought Jesse was a female. And then I thought ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Seventeen Forever 2

    Good Late Morning, Jasmine. Here are some of my comments and/or suggestions: First here's a little mistake: I followed his gaze to my dress. It was an expensive gown that ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Seventeen Forever 1

    Good Morning, Jasmine. Here are some of my comments and/or suggestions: 1) This first part was mentioned as Lizzie's POV. Is she the narrator for the whole story or is ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: For the Unseen - Two

    Good Afternoon, Ashley. Wow. Like I said before I was immediately captivated into this novel. I don't know why, but I am. You know I never heard of Hallmark, South ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: For the Unseen - One

    Good Afternoon, Ashley. First off, I couldn't see any grammar mistakes or any minor or major mistakes. So kudos to you! One of the major reasons I didn't pay attention ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Metamorphosis-Chapter 1.2

    Good Afternoon, Angel! Okay, like the first sentence made me laugh! Zombies? Reminds me a lot of my sister. (she loves all things zombies) I have a question here, is ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Metamorphosis

    Hey Angel (mind if I just call you that?), Wow. Like really, wow. This. Was. Intriguing. I'm serious. After reading this part, I knew I was in the mood to ...

    May 14, 2009


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze