User avatar

EllyMelly

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: prelude

    Good Afternoon, sibyis! First thing off, you need to chop down your paragraphs. I know someone else already said it, but once you do so, I'm sure lots more readers ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 4

    Good Morning, Ashley. 1) Wow, is Bennett a rakish sort of man? You know, I do love those rakes! Oh, and I really would like to know what Admiral Yalmire ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 3

    Good Morning, Ashley. My My, what a wonderful and interesting piece. But, I shall tell you what I thought... 1) Everlancor seems like a beautiful place, but is that just ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Leather and Lace - Chapter One

    Good Morning, Cammie. Here are some of my thoughts upon this chapter: 1) I'm not very good at giving criticism but I shall try my best for you! 2) The ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Everyone: To those who reviewed, it is greatly appreciated. But, I am no longer continuing this piece. Look for my new works in the later future!

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 2

    Good Late Morning, Ashley. One grammar mistake: Choosing not to comment on it, she said to her daughter, “No. Lady Darnold assured me the two are far from her , ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (10)

    Good Afternoon, Sela! Sela. Sela. Can't you hear me? Sela!!!!! Why the heck did you leave us at a cliffhanger! I really really want to know and read more. You ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (9)

    Good Afternoon, Sela! Oh. My. Goodness! What just happened?! I must know! Um, isn't it a little weird that no one from her parts of town isn't calling for her. ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (8)

    Good Afternoon, Sela! I'm back and ready to review more! - I'm such in a happy mood after reading this chapter... As you have asked here are my honest opinions: ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (7)

    Good Morning, Sela. So you want honesty, huh? :lol: I shall try my best... Wimbledon? Who the heck is Wimbledon?! How did he just round upon the scene in the ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (6)

    Good Afternoon, Sela. So Della really is running away, huh? I guess it never really hit me that she actually would. But, congrats for her to have the courage to ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (5)

    Good Afternoon, Sela. Whoa. So the Duke is a romantic, charismatic, evil-plotting, scandalous man? Is he not? And I can't believe Delle kissed him! I thought she hated him. Man, ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (4)

    Good Afternoon, Sela. One thing that I noticed about titles in this historical piece, is that something was a little off. After learning about different stages of titles in various ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (3)

    Good Morning, Sela! Oh. My. God. Oh my god. Oh my god!!! (I guess you can tell I'm really excited) This chapter was simply amazing!! Nothing else. Oh. my god. ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (2)

    Good Morning, Sela! Yeah! Interesting things are happening. Sweetness!! Anyway... First off, I couldn't tell who Prince Kharles was. I thought he was some other prince. Oh, and I don't ...

    Jun 5, 2009


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio