Random avatar

EllieGoose

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Partner For Life

    The part where I say "But you came back you you, we started to win" I am refering to he came back to himself. thank you for reading.

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This one's for the girls...

    I really like the idea behind it but it needs different word choice and maybe a tiny ryme sceam to brighten it up just a tad to make attractive to ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Partner For Life

    Hello everyone will you please harshly critique my poem. I am terrible when it comes to grammar and punctuation and tell me if it's woth submitting into a small contest. ...

    Feb 18, 2011


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein