User avatar

EllaBliss

EllaBliss

  • Archive Re: Roosevelt's Charm School for Young Ladies and Gentlemen

    Someone please take the role of Jacob :( ~Colleen` Me and Jacob stare into eachother's eyes for what seems like forever, until our focus is interrupted by a sudden tense ...

    Oct 20, 2013
  • Archive Re: Roosevelt's Charm School for Young Ladies and Gentlemen

    ~Colleen` Waiting for the rest of the students to arrive at the North Hall, I stroll around the room in a manner characterized by grace and freedom; a deliberate rhythmical ...

    Oct 20, 2013
  • Archive Re: Characters

    Basic Knowledge Full Name – Efrat Cloelia Margarita Amabilia Zenori Meaning of Name - "Efrat" is a hebrew name meaning "fruitful place" Nickname -- Effie Birth Date – Christmas Astrological ...

    Oct 19, 2013
  • Archive Re: Roosevelt's Charm School for Young Ladies and Gentlemen

    Well then, since this is dead I will bring it back up... ~Colleen` I walked through the door into the dorm I had been assigned to, holding my head high. ...

    Oct 19, 2013


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer