User avatar

ElizabethFiction

ElizabethFiction

  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Girl

    Great composition, this is great!! I love the use of color and shading, and the finished product made it much better! :)

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pages From my Sketchbook

    Great use of media and value... I especially love sketches that are meant for clothing design!! :)

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beginer in photography

    These pics are awesome!! What I love about professional photography is that you can take a picture of ANYTHING and it'll look great! I'm going to college next year and ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Portrait

    Great portrait! I love the attention to detail you put into this. I also love to draw portraits :)

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When writing, what is your most difficult challenge?

    The dreaded curse of writer's block -_-

    Sep 29, 2011


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus