User avatar

ElizabethFiction

ElizabethFiction

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pulling Me Under

    I just love how real this story is because it shows how nerve wracking yet how exciting it is to fall in love. You're an amazing writer... Now I feel ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Queen of Dolls

    OMG that freaked me out! I love the idea of the cliffhanger because it makes us crave more, and good job showing how a child can easily be influenced by ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Love You

    All I can say is... Wow. I loved that you wrote the story from a personal standpoint and it's very interesting to see what is really going through the main ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Raquél: Outside Looking In

    Thank you so much for the feedback! I really value your opinions, and if you feel that you have to critique my writing at any moment that's totally fine by ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Raquél: Outside Looking In

    This is the story of me. I was the girl who was always underestimated, taken advantage of, or picked on while no one seemed to realize that I was also ...

    Sep 27, 2011


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow