User avatar

ElizabethFiction

ElizabethFiction

  • Romantic Novels Re: Raquél: Outside Looking In (CHAPTER 3)

    Raquél's everyday routine and the setbacks she faces with her tormentors... Chapter 3: Drained Raquél That morning I'd awoken with the most awful cramps in the pit of my abdomen. ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Falling Slowly

    This story is the perfect example of how ANYONE from any background or social status can overcome the "cafeteria fringe" and kill the stereotype that popular and unpopular don't belong ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Your Scar

    For a short piece it sure tells a lot about love and how it can sometimes cause destruction when there is conflict between lovers.. This story was amazing!! :)

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silly Me

    This poem made me smile!! I normally don't read poems because they're usually boring, but this is why we have YWS so that emerging poets like you can entertain us ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do not click this.

    Lol I love this poem, it's so clever. Human nature strikes again. If we see something that is meant to stay off limits or forbidden of course we're gonna check ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Lion

    Wow... The title says it all. I have no problem whatsoever with the use of medieval words, but make sure that you use the correct forms with a few words ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pretty Girl

    I love, love, love poems that leave its readers with a sense of mystery and angst. It shows the true beauty of a girl who is struggling with her self ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Perfect Girl

    This is one of the best poems I've ever read! It was so beautiful and vehement, and I can't think of anything else to say right now because I'm just ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blind

    Great job with the rhyming and flow of the poem. My only suggestion would be to add spaces between lines so that you have more teases because it sometimes flows ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finger in the Dust

    Even though this poem isn't very long, it sends a poignant message that for me, touched me in a way that I could relate to.. :)

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I cut myself

    This was a very haunting poem that touches the very core of someone who has no idea what goes on behind closed doors and to people who are struggling with ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Hurricane

    Great use of similes!! I love your poems! :)

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I'll Wait for You

    I really enjoyed this poem a lot mostly because I love romance. You're a great poet!! :)

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Raquél: Outside Looking In

    Raquél: Outside Looking In Chapter 2: Mami y Papi If I could describe the bond between my mother and me, I would say that it was unbreakable... Impenetrable. It was ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bunny Fluffy

    Lol I can just imagine a troll face at the end of that...

    Sep 27, 2011


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew