User avatar

ElizabethFiction

ElizabethFiction

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Darkness Unpolluted

    I found this poem to be very captivating. Your use of symbolism is perfect and this really made my day!! :)

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone

    I think this poem speaks up for anyone who feels that they don't have a voice. I'm glad you posted this because it lets people know that they are not ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Words are Silent

    Wow, this poem reaches into the deepest regions of my soul and strikes the very core of my being. I think that this poem relates to pretty much everyone!! Loved ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: YWS Newbie

    Thank you all for the questions!! I'll try to answer all of them as best as I can, starting with a little bit of myself... No, I'm not from Polynesia ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beginer in photography

    These pics are awesome!! What I love about professional photography is that you can take a picture of ANYTHING and it'll look great! I'm going to college next year and ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Portrait

    Great portrait! I love the attention to detail you put into this. I also love to draw portraits :)

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: With Love, From Albany

    Aside from.the message of this poem, it took my breath away. I don't think I can put it into words how amazing this poem is! This is my new favorite ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Madness

    The personification of this noun 'Madness' is genius. It becomes even more deep when you use it as something that can consume us rather that something we acquire. It was ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mother

    I love poems that have dark, dramatic themes only because I can just imagine the angst and pain that was put into this poem. I love it!! :)

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sixteen Miles

    I love this poem because it's very touching and personal. Your use of similes and symbolism is flawless and it was like I could actually picture the journey. Great poem!! ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Firefly

    I loved the point of view you used to portray the narrator. Great poem, keep writing!! :D

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: YWS Newbie

    Hey guys!! I'm Luv4Polynesia but you can call me Poly for short. I'm new to YWS so I would so appreciate it if you'd please check out my story. I've ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When writing, what is your most difficult challenge?

    The dreaded curse of writer's block -_-

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Paint

    This has got to be the deepest poem I have ever read! You've got such an incredible sense of depth, especially for your age. Beautiful job!! :)

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Destruction

    Even though this is the shortest poem I've ever read, I love the straightforward message. It leaves the rest to the imagination without having to guess what will happen. Great ...

    Sep 28, 2011


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost