User avatar

ElizabethFiction

ElizabethFiction

  • Lounge, The Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

    I'm already grown up (by age, at least) so I'm on my way to becoming a daycare worker. I'm going into my 3rd year of college this fall and I ...

    Aug 10, 2014
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Butterflies

    This poem is simply captivating and beautiful. It just shows the impact a death can have on someone even if they don't know the victim. I loved it! :)

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Mom

    Beautiful poem. I loved the way you showed that the mother does everything to protect her child even if that means that she'll loose her life in the process. I ...

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Golden Gate

    There's nothing I love better than a poem that expresses the wonders of death and where our lives continue after we're gone. There's nothing I have to critique on this ...

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In the Tea

    This is a beautiful poem overall, but one suggestion would be to capitalize the beginning of each stanzas and make sure when to end each line. But you're a great ...

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: in which souls whisper in the breeze

    Even though I am a fan of more cheerful literature, nothing catches my attention more than a dark poem. This poem is awesome!! :)

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

    Such a great poem! I love the skillful use of similes and imagery, and I felt as if I was in the poetry. Also I love dark poems!! :]

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Girl

    Great composition, this is great!! I love the use of color and shading, and the finished product made it much better! :)

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pages From my Sketchbook

    Great use of media and value... I especially love sketches that are meant for clothing design!! :)

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Walls

    This poem sends an inspiring message to anyone who feels trapped in a place that they can't get out of... Keep writing!! :)

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Shadows

    For a quick poem it really sums up what many people fear on a day to day basis and I'm glad that you didn't make this poem a long one ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Raquél: Outside Looking In

    Thank you for pointing out the space out... I think it was a typo but thank goodness you noticed. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed!! :)

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Raquél: Outside Looking In (CHAPTER 4)

    Chapter 4: Ángelita Unknown Point of View The team and I were down on our luck that morning once we discovered that Mike's car had broken down. Taking the bus ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Wanted to Change My Name

    I really like this poem because when a child is christened such a unique name, they may think that it defines them because of the harsh nicknames they have had ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Innocent Childhood...

    I'm glad you came up with this concept because it's a sad time when children are suddenly stripped of their innocence from a real world situation, and it's true that ...

    Oct 4, 2011


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown