Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Writing Tips Re: Curious about ' 's

    I write a lot and I am sure most of you do which is why I am asking all of you if anybody knows an easy rule to remember wher ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Muses

    If you are a comedic writer who is your muse? Jim Carrey? George Carlin? If you are a romance novilist who is your muse? Lurlene McDaniel? ... Person... If you ...

    Mar 11, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?

    Agh I use this for no apparent reason. I choose an item and spell it backwards.... And sometimes I use this trait as first names too... Other times I make ...

    Mar 11, 2005


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25