Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Art & Photography Re: Sponson Tries something NEW!

    LMAO I would SO not donate to the cause anymore They don't even have that good of cookies.

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Photographs

    Yeah I saw your black and whites and I loved them... I envious of you!!! I could expiriment with the computer, changing the colors and such... that's the best I ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Photographs

    ... Yeah... I took all of these within the past two years (at least from what I recall that's how old they are) and I hope you enjoy them, starting ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Aww these were so pretty! I like the one with the ladybug that's the best so far. :) KEep it up.

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    These are all beautiful photos. I might want to be a photographer someday, and these are really pretty. I like the Ferris Wheel the absolute best though, and it was ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    *clapses* YAY... *Cries*

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my style?

    Beautiful... that's beautiful... I wish I had something to make the effect of everything all... good like that.

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sponson Tries something NEW!

    Heh this stuff is better than must of the stuff I can sketch... but on the basis they're the same types, just random heads with different expression... I like Ellien ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: 420 Frames Of Madness

    I died a little inside but you know what, it was ok. I liked it.. hee hee just placed the guys on the shriken and just left them there, cute ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: An open door

    wish I was a good photographer like this... heh. yeah the stuff on the tables, as waffly said, ... it's not like a vase of roses now is it? lol... ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: 229 Frames of madness

    Cute but not something that I would be so proud off... where do all the random guns crom from? ... that's what I thought :P

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    Alex your PC is slow and deadish anyway... Make me a banner for the SH Collab forums, copy the picture of the one I currenly have and make it better, ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    great art... but... ... *shrugs* the male on male pictures didn't bother me and I can't judge you but yeah... weird for a married gal. lol

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Omg No NOT TEH SNOINKSTER!!!

    *Screams* VIOLENCE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!! :p

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Lydia Pencil

    DO ONE WITH HER FACE PLANTED INTO A WALL BECAUSE SHE IS A SCARDEY CAT!!! Better than most of your pictures. *kitty kitty kitty* :)

    Nov 14, 2006


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes