Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Art & Photography Re: The Seven Deadly Sins

    *Bangs face on desk* If only you knew...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Seven Deadly Sins

    I just sketched them up last night, I'm going to work on them right now with coloring, because... well... Color is cool. Tell me what you think, I hope it's ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Childhood

    I aggree with Adam, only I have to add deeply depressing, however. Loved it.

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hank.

    (O_O) It's looking at me...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kobolds

    XD how adorable! You no take candle lol Love the XD GIF... that was pretty awesome. ... what's a Kolbold? XD

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    *GASPS!!!* I want sweets now...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Triplets, Kinda...

    Meh... Shoulders were never my forte. Wind sucks too :P *sighs* What colors eyes to Sadie have? I can make her, as well as that character that was supposed to ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Triplets, Kinda...

    If anybody would like me to fix any of these, longer hair, shorter hair, different hair, when I get bored enough I can work on them, especially for you :P ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Triplets, Kinda...

    I got bored... I hope that you don't care what it look like. ... Just changed colors... so yeah... pick a favorite... I'll get working on the rest:

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D

    Did I ever comment on this? I saw it before. LURVE it LURVE THE PIGGAHS!!!

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    Freakin' better than any crap I could conjour up with mom's chili. *Claps*

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Charles Burkowski

    play the piano drunk like a percussion instrument until the fingers begin to bleed a bit, has been one of the better books, and is the second poetry book, I ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gnome! Gnome!

    OMFG I'M PUTTING THAT PENGUIN ON THE UNORTHODOX PENGUIN MYSPACE (which is me and Alex's band) Care to see: XD I love that penguin!

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 2 Arts!

    rotflmao .. love that other girl... LOVE the second one... Oh my god... I'm crying because I'm laughign so hard

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Free For Allz

    I like the lump... I like the backround... I like the 'bleeding eye'. what totally freaks me out though? that F**KING hand!! What the hell is up with that freaky ...

    Dec 25, 2006


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss