Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    Sweet.... Ok I'm here, I'm bored... Oh and Dustglimmer, my birthday was Novmber 22, JFK's assasination day :D Do not post here unless you have cheated on a boy or ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    LOL Jack I'm just messing with you hahahahahahahahhahahaha... Yeha I have a lumpy face... thanks

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    ooh lala i am having os much fun with this since i got it to work eh hem..... this is my good twin sister who... is... ironically evil by doing ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    The cool flower thingy is like a hanging flower it is fake though... pretty pretty tough... but i'm ugly.... feh...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Um... this isn't me.... I SWEAR IT'S NOT ME!!!!!!

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    OMG... I JUST NOTICED, MY ACNE IS WORSE THAN JACKS...... ... omg my nose.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :burns and dies:

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    FINALLY I THINK I HAVE IT did it work? All i did was do a bubble.... that was pretty much it... still out pretty by faith, chevy, jack, aredia....

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    did it work? damni should go to photobucket or something... anybody got that url?

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Favorite Stereo-Types

    I love blond stereotypes. -Dumb -Whorish -Ironically smart (No Offence) Does anybody else have any favorite stereotypes? Make sure they aren't that racy... I could get in trouble and you ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Quote

    Oh and this is one of my most favorite...: "My grandma wore spandex pants on at the flea market which isn't the bad thing. the bad thing was that with ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Quote

    Favorite Quotes eh... hmmm... "I am so smart, I am so smart S-M-R-T... Ah, I mean S-M-A-R-T!" Homer Simpson "My fellow Americans, we must but an end to the poverty ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying Songs Yet.... Lovely Songs

    FEH dont' say Roy... I had a crush on a guy named roy and when he walked by that was what my friend sang... Annoying song: Born free.... free as ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Feh... The Who vs The Who (the evil clones) That would be prety funny... I would like to see D12 VS The Who D12 will suck.... (-_-)

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying Songs Yet.... Lovely Songs

    My friend Harley suggested Don't look at the Pink Panther video clip... it's not right!!!

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying Songs Yet.... Lovely Songs

    Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama. Fuzzy llama, funny llama Llama, llama, DUCK!!! Llama, llama, cheesecake, llama tablet, brick, potato, llama llama, llama, mushroom, llama Lla

    Mar 12, 2005


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg