Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: MSN

    yeah as if anybody would IM me...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    What is that site dreaming mouse? I WANT TO SEE!!! Because i knew that... well it seems they are perverted mistakes.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Last thing you said

    First you have to go to there then have to open that door then under a rock is a fossil... no wait, you need a key to get to the ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    ... I stumbled upon their porn on accident at age 9... I was never the same again. GOOGLE IS EVIL TOO!!! *sits in corner rocking back and forth and back ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    for what ise quote discribes you under most popular I got Your wise quote is: "Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    I like nicklepickle because she doesn't yell at me and i admire her for being on the member of the month. way to go! unless I am a month behind... ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    OK OK.. so this didn't work. I am the Ninja. I should have been the maniac killer though, that is more me :twisted:

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    You are a Ninja.You are like a samurai gone bad. The good sideis no longer interesting you and feel thatdarkness is where you belong. Though you maythink you are the ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    i'm still pressing the button but i though i let you guys know ths is more fun than my friends little essay about his stupid neighbors dog.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    meep.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    where did my older post go? I said the pen is mighter than the sword.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Let's see... -Stupid people who ask stupid questions and act stupid all the time Anair that is hilarious. and about that comedians talking about black and white people only, I ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    1. Show offs 2. Seterotypical people who I would like to beat with a club 3. Homer J. Simpson 4. Dan John Arnold (YEAH I SAID YOUR MIDDLE NAME SO ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What career do you want to advance in?

    I have so many dreams.... not a housewife though. Screw that, my husband will stay at home... althoug i don't know if I'll be married, more or less have kids! ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 200 posts

    twiddle dee hee i now have 500 somethign posts :-D

    Apr 5, 2005


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal