Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: What did you accomplish?

    I won an essay award in the 6th grade and 100 dollars, a pizza party and a lot of laughs. I wrote a play and it was the highest ranked ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Store?

    I have no money yet I can find me ways.

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Jerry Mathers.... stingy little jerk. I want to make a tree fall on the Beaver.... If anybody remembers Leave it to Beaver. Jerry is now an ignorant little self satisfying ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Elizabeth Mei Mathers And if you can't find out how to pronounce Mei screw you. Alex loves to tease me about it. I like Alexander Joseph Lucier, although the Alexander ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    the pople have gotten lazy... i mean you can sit with a soda and spill it on the pc and nothing will get harmed where as you can mes up ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    ;-) :Growls: not nessisarily, i'm sly like one and I have nice fur.. I mean hair! The list must never leave this site or else stuff will happen!!! 2 weeks ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    WHAT?!?!?! It was hard I tried to pic out cute kids. I had a whole list though... anair arvandor roy ryan romalle that one dude i stare at Shur Yang ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    I am only wondering what happened to the nice hand drawn colored movies. All animation and dital and real and such. I don't like it. I like the cartoons with ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    1. Someone to have philisophical discussions with as you lie awake listening to the strange noises of the island. TeodoreLispelle 2. someone to 'populate' the island with in case you ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Don't think we wont' get our attention of you Nai! :-P

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Hunter: You're very cool and an amazing brother. You write very good and are there for me and what can I say, I admire you. (Sorry if I am not ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Last thing you said

    say, typed, I consider said actually said. Last thing I said.... it's wet and muggy outside.... I'm talking to sam :-D on IM HAPPY!?!?!?!?

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    It is a pic of me biting my algebra book, I'll pute more up in a second LOL

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    i broke out in tears after they were throwing confetti at the guy because it was so beautiful.... lucky, But of course there is a large chinese population in canada, ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    I like action and horror movies, the Shining was good but my favorite are romance. Especially those ones in Chinese. Like... Forever and Ever, a movie about a guy with ...

    Apr 11, 2005


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian