Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Official Polls Re: YWS Store?

    something that would be cool is that you can pay to have your username or something put into a t shirt. there should be notebooks deffentaly....of course I would have ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    yes finally somebody who hates those goddamned birds as much as I do! WOOO HOOO

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    [contents deleted by Galatea]

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    power, riches, abs (like brad) , Brad, kindness, smooth words, passion, loving, caring, isnt forceful, isn't cntrolling..... well... that is what I like anyway, and the brad thing.... everybody likes ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    Honestly.... I have nothing much to say about this but.... After all the teasing I've done and such..... He's guilty in my eyes.

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    if gals's pics went any fathrer it would have been a nude shot (O_O) DON'T ASK ME ANYTHING HERE IS SOME OF ME!!! Just a random picture.... becaues i look ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying Songs Yet.... Lovely Songs

    1. You can bugger the bear, if you do it with care, in the winter, when he is asleep in his lair, Though I would not advise it in spring ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    My told me about this book that was by this lady who was fom Texas and it was 100 pages long and it was called WHAT MEN KNOW ABOUT WOMEN ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Future

    What do you see in your future? Pessimistic? Optomistic? Cynical? Will you live past 50? Will you die? How do you think you'll die *coughs, choking on my favorite food, ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    To Morgan, for her effort in stories, her kindness and her voice which is really cool sounding. and that one pic of you.... erm.. I can't remember what you said ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Past Lives

    I have had serious Deja Vu. My past life wa a cat.... yes, a cat. I am very flexible, territorial, and i have busy hair and I tend to shed ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you accomplish?

    yesterday my teacher said that Teodorelispelle and i were the best writers in the school and he's sending us to a conference or soemething.... this is truely an accomplishment.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Check this out.

    its mie, i'm the admin/moderator so of course it's mine because if it wasn't i would be a new member. JOIN!!

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Check this out.

    MEEP PLEASE JOIN ALL POEM PEOPLE!!!

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'M NOT A NUMBER I'M A FREEMAN!!!

    My idea exactly... 666 is the Devils calling. I saw a license plate that said GOD-666. That was random and that was the waste of life... i have no life ...

    Apr 16, 2005


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel