Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    I am.... A writer I am an artist I am a singer I am an actress I am Elizabeth Mathers That's good enough for me.

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My 2000th post! WOOT WOOT!

    YAY GIFTGIVER YOU RULE YAYAYAYAYAYAAYAY

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bit confused

    How did I become a VIP? When did it happen? how does it happen? Why wasn't I informed?

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese

    I didn't learn, i just copy random chinese things. I was born in Kaiping... which is in Gungzhou... in Canton, in the south near Hong Kong. You need a VISA ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese

    lol that's cool. i went ot china for the chinese new year in... 2000 or soemthing? it was te year of the horse and the parks were decorated so beautifully. ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese

    ok, I'm half chinese (to my displeasure, probably the hairest asian alive) and I don't know chinese... BUT i can recognize but barely seome symbals and I can't read it ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "I Believe"

    And I believe you have a friend to talk to.

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ramble of partially true, partially false

    The day you left me Me, so what if you left me for another… a guy even? How do you think I would feel? Would you even think about me ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    south i'm from the south... bwhahahahahahaahah hey ya'll cuzzin lizzies bac yuck yuck :-P love or money? (oooooo)

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?

    shortest... 7 months, longerst 9 months, current one, 6 months and hopefully keep o going. i'm damn seroius too. had a bf in 5th grade, then in 6th, and now. ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    isn't chan the japanese suffix for respect donated to a girl? why did you call it a he? I'M SO CONFUZZLED :-p

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Freewriting

    yesh i tend to ramble with my fingers sometimes, usually on purpose when I'm pissed on my last nerve... or scared like heck. something i did find out was how ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    ok i took a pic of my writing with a digital camera.... if its any good tell me, i don't know how this will turn out because i made it ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    lmao... galetea.... does that little watermelon thingy saying WAKA WAKA? omg that's hilarious even if it's not true....

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    Sorry. When I learn to use the ccanner ( a fear my dad has and always will have) then I'll post my actua handwrirint. To be honest it kinda looks ...

    May 5, 2005


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy