Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Family Things

    .... Crackers, cheese, bologna, french fries, steak, pork chop, apples, lettuce and pie on very very very very very very random and non related traditions. Christmas cookies in July and ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    ... IT'S ALL SO CONFUSING Gosh... your mom put u to sleep with a broken leg???? JEBUZZ CRIPES... how old were you? 4 maybe 5 i can get but.... older ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    Apparently keep away. But laws are there to protect us yet it is so tempting to think they are there to be broken. the only reason kids and me do ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    Hmm.. You'll have to teach me how. I haven't quite figured it out yet. Its all in the wrist, all in the wrist... Well, heres something that happened today: Eek, ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    Fallen out of a car, burned my hand, got chased by dogs, had a crush, during naptime i punched the girl who sucked her thumb in kindergarten, i messed up ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    .... DAMNIT Jet Li 1 kid, no happiness or 20 kids eternal happiness (pretend youre the woman if you are a guy in this.)

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A random YWS memory exercise

    :sobs: i can't remember any of them and I'm not mentioned at all... whatever.... i don't know. WHHAAA

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    it was something in the 2nd grade that was started caleld WRITERS WORKSHOP. I never really liked writing big and I wasn't very good. I don't know why I write... ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: cheaters

    1 time. I know what I did. He knows. They all know..... I was tempted last relationship... don't know why I just didn't cheat on my last.... but fate hates ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: You've just recieved a scary email...

    my response: Um... when did I become 15 and dye my hair blond? DAMNIT I COPYRIGHTED YOU!!! My scary eyes.... :glares at you and you are petrified)

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    friends? What i could use right now is a hot bath followed by a nice massage.... But whatever, I'm a blasted shut in who needs to shave my legs....

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Stormlord, nice.... Greg, you're going to scare the hormones out of everybody.... Nice Crysi... I am in a .... mood so SHUT UP!!! ....

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    ........ After all this thinking and consideration...... Hunter.

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Utterly Hideous and Genius don't ask why, beauty to me is shites Alexandria or Georgeea? (need a name lol)

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    everlasting bitch all my friends are half empty or half full?

    May 7, 2005


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist