Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: Is this true?

    This is a joke that i found. My dad said it was all true and I want opinions. i believe it is the reason why my boyfriend doesn't come over.... ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The things you wish you could say:

    Jesus Tap dancin' CHRIST YOU'RE SO FULL OF BULLSH*T!!! I can't belive you and your'e stupidness! YOU'RE STUPID AND JEALOUS!!! BUNNY BUNNY BOOM BOOM!!! Fat, mexican b*tch ( did say ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: divorce

    My parents are divorced but a lot of my friends are. I believe my friends that have divorced parents out number the ones I have with married, in real life, ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: looking for a cowriter

    I would love to, but the way people act towards me helps me think wether or not I'm a good plot person. I think I am, but what does my ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Backstreets back

    I didn't like them in '98 years ago what the hell makes them think I'll like them now? Sorry I just had to say that...

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite musicals/stage musicals

    Hungarian Dance No.5 Fur Elise Alla Turka (something like that) The Entertainer Cannon Pretty anything classical. Nothing rap though. I want to see an opera, CARMEN for sure... not sure ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    EVERYTHING SATS TESTING NO FREAKING MONEY CAN'T SEE MY BOYFRIEND WHENEVER I FREAKING WANNA MY BROTHER PEOPLE THE WAIR LIVING PERIOD!!! Hmm, I feel better, all that's annoying me now ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    light blue joggin pants, my old school shirt with PARKWAY on it, socks, tennis shoes... I was about to run a letter to my friend across the street... I'll do ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    I like australie... a lot of my friends are from there and my uncle is. it a very interesting pace in my opinion and we are studying about it. do ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    STEPHEN KING redrum.... Romance or Action?

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    ... colt?? what is that though... life or death

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Partial Departure of Areida

    same thing here.... it' going to e quieiter here with peope leaving... sry i'm so rired isn nearly 1 am... me miss u

    May 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Speak!

    Robert McCrum LMAO sorry that is a funny name... "HI I'm bob mccrum!!!" Anyway I have a lisp, that is it, i slur words that's it and i'm from the ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I wish i could fly tooooooooooooooooooo on a trampoline like you can lollipop, that is so cool!

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    Rain is cool. I used ot like walking down this hill with sand and then taking off my shoes and jumping in the wet sand. it sounded like whump splash ...

    May 14, 2005


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat