Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    ... SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!!

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Martial Artists

    Who are your favorite martial artists? Jet Li? Bruce Lee? Jackie Chan? That new guy whose movie I can't see becuase I'm too young? What is your favorite stunt (done ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands Ending With -ay

    Akien, Clay I DON'T KNOW I like music but I don't like know EVERYTHING YOU ASK ME SAM AM I SUPPOSED OT BE SMART TO YOU!!! :-P

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    OK so maybe it isn't a ball of gas but... a popcorn bag that is like... cooking because my blankets are so toasty :-D

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    My ever angry growing boyfriend who is trying to saw my pretty little feet off or painting my toenails an ugly shade of green. Maybe there is Hunter there too ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is this true?

    I came home from Valley fair with a giant teddy bear my boyfriend won for me (it was a pink carebear SECRET BEAR) and then I lugged it home and ...

    May 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Pickup Lines

    I got cable. That's a bad one.

    May 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hunter: yup, that's my brother :-D I love the puffish hair.

    May 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    OK... we went to Valley fair. We are all tired. ... I don't know what he want me to address him by..... ...until i'm sure i'll just say he... he ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is this true?

    everybody knows waitresses have second jobs.... Hey, hat would this rules be if you were the mom talking about the daughter, mom takling about a son or a father talking ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is this true?

    You have to go night night :gets the needle: lol night night crazy guy. OMG... IT'S GIVING THE MEN OF THE SOCIETY IDEAS ONCE THEY BECOME DADS AHHHHHHH

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is this true?

    .... If you have to ask god to help me then i'm really screwed... lol as a parent though i would be like this, only with my son and maybe ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: divorce

    When you're me, and you know my family, you wish for it to break up. Listen, Ok I'm sorry, we vary in opinions and i'm a bitch towards life and ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is this true?

    LMAO my dad is like the first rule only he WILL care if a boy isn't wearing his pants tight..... IT'S SO TRUE THOUGH!!! I was dropped off at my ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*

    She's too skinny One day hre poor excuse of a dog will run away saying THAT'S HOT to a taco stand isn't cool She can't work Her friends are whores ...

    May 19, 2005


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja