Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Randomosity Re: What your Ambition

    I can be anything 5th grade voted ML to suceed... a lot of stuff.. i directed plays for youner kids, actied in some, wrote some. I can be anything sorry ...

    May 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    hacking anc coughing trying to breathe typing this... whatever... thingy... boo

    May 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Why Switchfoot? What do u think when u read my poems? (tough one)

    May 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How many people are on your buddy list?

    MSn 41 because that's all I have.

    May 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    Jack said it loved everybody but me and hated everybody ESPECIALLY ME.... damn scock... if it was a sock I'd wash it... or i'd iron it out of my sheets. ...

    May 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    OK... if anybody remembers this... (Jack better) Now I believe that the lump is SCOCK!!! It doesn't sleep yet it sleeps, it loves everybody BUT me... and it liks my ...

    May 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Barney.. AH!

    I used to watch the show before I can even remember watching it. I watched it, then colored on the walls and hid behind curtians. Honestly though, back then I ...

    May 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: So long everyone....

    Good bye Arvy... I'll miss seeing your name in that brightly annoying color... toodles...

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    Wow I'm amazing aren't I? :-P I think I saw that on Family guy, lately everything I do or think is Family Guy.... neah hahahahahaha.... Lois take out the trash... ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    i just noticed the lump was... a cheeto.

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    I know. They know. We all know the knowing. I'm in crap...

    May 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Emma: football in the USA is called Soccer... OOooohhh :-P redrum

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!

    I can mimic south park characters. Well, I can mimic a lot of things... I like to meow a lot... I am very flexible. I know how to run really ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because one she is the reason so many girls are anorxic, because they grow up playing with a plastic doll that is so perfect and thin that ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Birthdays

    November 22 the day JFK got assasinated... that's now I kinda remember it. Jack London Died, a couple presdents died ... that's it.

    May 24, 2005


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio