Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Randomosity Re: Nai's New Custom Title/Avatar ?

    I like Link but that's because I like the games and I think Hyrule is awesome :-D

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    I got really really lazy... I wasn't about to turn the page to whatever the page is.... 4.... bwahahahah.... i was just looking and i saw it and i was ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    Oh Ps bulletproof. how can u be 5'5'' if I am? You're like prolly 5'3'' or something... unless i'm 5'7'' (O_O)

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    5'5''

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I NEED HELP

    Johnny Be Good... deffinately a good song.... In the Ghetto Elvis song... I don't know... they are old songs and I like them.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    OH MY HOLY FING GOD GREG I LOOK SO DAMN FAT IN THAT PICTURE.... AHHHHHHHHHH CLEAVAGE!!!! I'm telling Colton u gave him red eye... HE WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Leftay...Rightay...or Both..ay?

    i met a girl who used both today... well i knew her but i didn't know she was... a whatchamawhooszit.... I write with my right although I can do everything ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I saw madagascar... i said it would be stupid but i was stupid to doubt the stupidness of.... yeah... but anyway this was really great and I loved it and ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Oh... now I know what a kick in the back of the knee feels like! What were you last thinking when you won an award or something?

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    i was stalked once... by an ex boyfriend.. everyhalloween he would come by and scare my mom and ask me for candy. now he's gone. I shot him :_P

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    And I was awakened from my lovely dream of killing you because...? What were you thinking the last time your computer crashed and all your stuff was deleted or whatever?

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Areida's 1000 Posts Party

    Truth Jack, is it true that you are really a giant ape in disguise but you type with your tail? What.... Congradulations areida... if I didn't say before...

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Areida's 1000 Posts Party

    ... they were on sale....

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I can't look at Snow White and those dwarves the same ever again... What were you thinking the day you got your report card?

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Areida's 1000 Posts Party

    WOO HOO :gets the togas, lampshades and the dip: PARTY!!!

    May 30, 2005


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger