Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I'm waiting anxiously and now my heat has stopped.... wait, wait, ok, it's beating again... now watch me resist your hot bod as you claim.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why do I keep coming here?

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ready to be an english citizen?

    I am not English and I fear I never shall be... I got 4 right.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Hehehe just as suspected nada for me.... oh well... i like being in this overly depressed state of mine... wow, not even funny.... :is overly depressed and happy for it...: ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Was there anything to miss in the first place? (-_-)

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What did I miss?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    Black. I love black. anything that is black and shiny. Yes. Happy?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

    Welcome to my life... by.... SImple plan I think... i can't remember... American Idiot (FOR SURE)- green day ? Butterfly-Mariah Carey Don't phunk with my heart- black eye peas Then ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wat is the point

    God put us on this planet to learn how to read and write and use puncutation. (In my case to spell correctly.)

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    I think it was... little bunny foo foo was riding through the forest, picking up the field mice and boppin' them on the head... Or little rabbit I supposes

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Well I suppose the older the get the more you get into it. Atshioo? I thought it was Ashes... Nursery rhymes make lies of everything but don't let the children ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Oh crap my brothers bath water....... What happened the last time you saw the numbers 911?

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    meh... somewhat, I have a very large ego sometimes... boastful... meh, it's a medoker thing and now that I think about it i wouldn't be hurt. I wouldn't know anyway...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Peoples feelings will get hurt probably if they aren't voted for one of these areas... I know I would.... What are you going to do?

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cheese: The Epic Saga

    ROTFLMAOTIDALSM ASM ASM ASM... Ok that's it. This was funny. I very much am disturbed too...

    Jun 8, 2005


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana