Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    I just found another Idol! The Pilsberry dough boy.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Doesn't this seem like somewhat of an Entertainment thingy due to the fact it deals with songs?

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Theme from Titanic in my pants :P

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    I am honestly not Christian (I'm Catholic, if that has anything to do with my opinion) but I have to say that God gave us all free will to love ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Hey, does anybody know where the virtual bathroom is?

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    Favorite Movie Quote? From SPACEBALLS (the parody of Star Wars): Dark Helmet (Parody of Darth Vador): Lone Star (Tbhe Parody of the hero Skywalker person) I am your father...'s brothers ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    I am who I am and if I weren't who I am would I be who I wouldn't want to be and if I was what I wasn't would I ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oy... Snoink and Griffin are getting old

    You should visit me on the ultimate road trip because I have a very big yard and we need some people to rake... mean have fun in the leaves that ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Breathe No more In my pants..... jesus cripes that is funny...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Favourite books.... why did I spell Favorite with a u? Anywya, my favorite books are The Series of Unfortunate Events, Lemony Snicket (aka Daniel Handler) The Angels Trilogy (Lurlene McDaniel) ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Are you a necromancer?

    1. Do you raise armies from the dead? In Minnesoate you need a liscence, a process which takes 5-400 months 2. Do you laugh maniacally often? You betcha... bwahahahahahahahahahahahaa 3. ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gupya

    If this is anything like that HOMO thing then I swear to God I am going to kill.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: CL is Graduating

    2010... that's when I'm out and done for High School. Horray for you. May life not be as hard with all of your new friends: Job Application forms and Apartment ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who are you? :P

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    LMAO. Do we need guns? What kind of question is that? I think guns are supposed to be used to do certian things but otherwise I think that they don't ...

    Jun 18, 2005


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars