Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I know bubby.... and i got your precious simple & clean i'm listening to it now do you want me to post your jester picture again? :P

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    lately i have had this weird obsession towards that stupid vamperic watermelon that Gal made... IT GOES WAKA WAKA MAkE it StoP pLEAse!!! I mean ususally I like Vampires but ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You are... both because one is the dark side and one is the light side. HAHA I WIN... Gimme a cookie... NOW.. NOW!! here is a butt ugly one of ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    I've always had an A in everythig that has to do with writing and reading. And I never slipped below an A. A+'s are nice too :D I have like ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Yeah, tomorrow until Sunday or something I'm outta here to go to the Wisconsin Dells. But I'll be back soon. I alreay made my away thing. If anybody is sad ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... You have seen Llamas but what about this?

    i memorized all the words... i'll post them all later i want pancakes now...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The War Begins...

    *Offers Crysi some popcorn* (not the kind like the PIXIES in the Fairly Oddparents have... which is unbuttered, unsalted and unpopped)

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Summer.... Like [adultswim] says: Friends, BBQ's, Swimming pools, weather so hot u'll kill yourself. Yeah, and boredome... and I hate being at my house, i hate my house because my ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Still, in that case I won't get an award, gifts OR a dreidle!

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The War Begins...

    Somebody please tell me if I am interfeering in this... but... WHAT THE HECK IS THIS??!?!? And Hunters hair is better than Everybodys PERIOD... puffy!!

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Yes do you think it is an easy mistake to make seing as to I click on the recent posted instead of searching through fourms to locate this?

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is this the question game or is this that other thread that I got confused with :P?

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Member You’d Most Like to Shoot – Fontroy LMAO If I had known about this catogory sooner then I'd probably vote for him for sure :P And if you had ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    TBR thinks TBR is in wrong thread :P (I was thinking of the In my pants thing.... SORRY)

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Violent pornography? What kinda song is that?!! Real Emotion in my pants (LMAO I hpe Teodorelispelle doesn't see this :P)

    Jun 22, 2005


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid