Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Depressed people becuase i'm trying to change... its rather hard but yeah and acne if i didn't mention it, ah ha I finally found this post! YAY

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks...

    I forgot about this. I would like to thank my boyfriend for inspiring me to write a lot because it's about him And Mr. Hagg, he is my favourite teacher ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hobbies

    This will sound awful-but I looove to make people angry. My friends and I will go places just to anger people. It's so much fun. me too and then there ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Rock the Casbar In my Pants Rich Girl in my Pants Fiddler on the roof in my pants (creepy) Spongebob Theme in my pants

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    you post alot......... anyway the last spider i saw i flooded down my tub!:D

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Short and Random

    :nods head continuously until it falls off:

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ElectricBlueMonkey Cameron and Tinkerbell

    I better get a nice party on my 14th birthday... omg i'm turning 14?!?!?!?!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY LIFE/!?!?!?

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Simple and Clean In my Pants It's that one Kingdom Hearts song :P Oh and this one song lemme see if I can remember it... It's a religious song... I ...

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    the only way i kill spiders is when i sing. Teodoelispelle will totally aggre with me if he sees this.

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: KKK

    Honestly if it is so horrible why did you put this on? Do you want us to suffer? I will look later, when I'm not supposed to be watching TV ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    You're supposed to say EBM confused. :P

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mobile Chicken on Train Tracks

    My friend played chicken with a school bus on his bike and it didn't stop.... but he dodged it and spent the rest of the 7th grade in advisory sittingi ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    Did I put something there about socks? did i ever tell you of a time where me and my friend ran intot he middle of the strret (when it was ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I swear, Chickadees are gonna take over the world

    I knew it! I knew those cheap little buzzards were plotting! You know what they are saying? If there are any more McDonalds then their plan will be complete, thus ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    that thing about transsexual barbarians is in there, that is how u knew :P i didn't put my little scock ramble in there... hmm... oh well....

    Jun 23, 2005


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening