Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    yeah I am really sorry about that. It was early, and I'm not funny well if were going to sterotype then americans would be stupid fat lazy butts that do ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WILL EXPOSE HER WEAKNESS

    ... You older people are more entertaining than a rock candy crazed baboon named Sam (the one with the explodng animals and God) Watches. THIS SHOULD BE A FOURM ABOUT ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WILL EXPOSE HER WEAKNESS

    Well Sam is young and she has to get used to the fact that there are strange creepy smart people like me exposing weaknesses I know yours Crysi... just let ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WILL EXPOSE HER WEAKNESS

    TIS A WORD THAT SCARES THE CRAP OUTTA YOU and why would I want to know what it meant when it's funny not knowing and telling it to you anyway ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WILL EXPOSE HER WEAKNESS

    FROLICK in USA (crappy... grr) English. Sam told me that it's FROLIC in the other worlds... FROLICK, FROLIC ALL THE SAME!!!

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WILL EXPOSE HER WEAKNESS

    Guess what SAM on YWS doesn't like.... the word: FROLIC frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic frolic ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Emma's Head is Pregnant!

    By The Way... I don't speak to him on msn so it can't of been me! I DONT KNOW YOU! Bull. Anyway congradulations, name it after me!!!

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I was going to start one when i got back from teh dells. it happens to me that we arrived and there were protesters saying they want to ban abortion ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    Apparently I have offended somebody. I'm sorry. As for about the Brainstormng thing, what is so bad about that? I mean its not a curse or anything is it?

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    people who are sucky-up-ness towards people I'm talking with just so they can make me mad and teachers who are too nice. keyboards THAT DONT' SOUND RIGHT!!!

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *wink wink* (this is G I swear...lmao)

    SAM UR PERVERTED AND U PM THIS TO ME

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    EMMA: Jellyfish Animal haters aren't jellyfish animals of some sort? controdicted urself i hate bedtime not enough net time when people lie fat and fast foods that's all i can ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    gargles.... Too bad I ain't showin' my face no mo' Fo' now ya'lls can jus' look at this... What the....

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Listening to Untitled by Simple Plan. Telling myself that NO CHOCOLATE UNTIL YOU HATE INCOMPLETE because I found out it was by the Backstreet boys *gags* Chatting with my friends ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    My age is on my profile.... But I'm 13 I turn 14 on the day JFk was assinated and Jack London died (ooh, I'm cursed bwahahaha)

    Jun 29, 2005


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter