-
Re: The Greatest Movie You'll ever read (Habberjasper cousin)
THAT WAS MEAN AFTER I SPENT 10 MINUTS TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL SUIT!!!:P
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: The Greatest Movie You'll ever read (Habberjasper cousin)
Please, post here about the movie, post how insane I am in the other one. Thank you. The most exciting movie you'll ever read!!! NEAT!!!: Begins with dramatic Star Wars ...
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
WHAT IS ALL OF THIS ABOUT EGGS AND CRACKING THEM AND... ... damnit... CHICKENS VS FROGS?!?!?! Here is the best damn movie you'll ever read... wait.. i have to write ...
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: YAY THIS MAKES 1000
>.< Spelling mistakes.. yeah yeah I know.... DON'T RUIN MY MOMENT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUG ON THE SCREEN!!! *splats* ... ewwwwwwwwwww soon it shall be the baby shower for Emma's head baby.
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: YAY THIS MAKES 1000
YAY!! IF YOU THOUGHT THAT ... damn capslock... ANYWAY If you thought that I was excited baout my first 200 or 100 potst YOU AINT' SEEN NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: I WILL EXPOSE HER WEAKNESS
I KNOW BUT IW AS JUST BREAKING IT DOWN INTO SMALLER WORDS FOR THE OTHERS.... You knwo some aren't as smart and as thick headed as you are!
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: I WILL EXPOSE HER WEAKNESS
It might mean that but it also meant that if you had a kid and you weren't married that kid was a bastard... yeah but you're weakness is still the ...
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged
Ahh yesh. I mean ... When I saw her blonde I began to cry. Seriously outright poorly sappy sob and then i rolled off the couch. ENGAGED I didn't know ...
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: I WILL EXPOSE HER WEAKNESS
that was so unexpected of her... considering i was 11 too when i wrote it... something ike that age anyway.... I thought it meant to pick flowers in a happy ...
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: *kisses nate's feet*
I can't tell the difference between the lounge and randomness becaues things usually end up random but yes thank you. it even came equipped with the old naggy people... *shifty ...
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: Ghost Hunter *not the movie the sort of real mystery thingy)
THEY AREN'T FAKE tsk tsk and I don't have paint, why would I try to trick you with phony whateer. And do you hav any ida how hard it would ...
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: Ghost Hunter *not the movie the sort of real mystery thingy)
Here is a blueprint of e house my uncle was in... YAWNS... it's small but theone with the longest type s where a kid wok eup screaming about ghosts. the ...
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: Ghost Hunter *not the movie the sort of real mystery thingy)
What is a glare exactly? from the sun? The flash was off... And here, he sent me another pic.. i put the "ghost" around a black box. There might be ...
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: Ghost Hunter *not the movie the sort of real mystery thingy)
NEW INFORMATION: The flash on the camera wasn't on. Repeat: WAS NOT ON!!!
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: Ghost Hunter *not the movie the sort of real mystery thingy)
There is the picture my uncle sent me after he went to his friends "haunted" house. I am not one to judge but I think there is something there. Take ...
Jul 2, 2005
