-
Re: Anyone like old-school games?
I like a lot of old stuff, todays things are soo stupid and pointless. Like Animal Crossing and that monkey bubble thingy... Donkey Konga however...:D:D:D
Jul 9, 2005 -
Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index
*Shut up. There is no such thing as CLEAN* - I just made it up because I feel like it. *Repition sometimes isn't bad but this was so horrible that ...
Jul 9, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Is it? Or is it supposed to change the subject?
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
Trying to think why I can't upload an image for my avatar onto YWS... it keeps saying I have too fill in the required fields when I have been here ...
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!
One of the news headlines in my city said Paris, London WINS OLYMPICS bwahahahahaha i didn't get that till the next day though :P
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
My mom told me about it. Said they bombed a subway station or something. Yeah, I'm pariniod too. A lot of my internet buds are in England. Was there a ...
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Three FavouriteThings Today
Calling long distance BY MYSELF *proud* Having my friend and his ugly bro come over *my friend was the good part* Having found out how to work my scanner and ...
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
I am scanning pictures of my art gallery on this site apparently the scan button is the last one on the list of damn buttons to push and buy the ...
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: My Grudge
Girl in the corner of the room sounds like a creaking door. I throw all my enimies to her and watch their jaws being torn off and then killed. I ...
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Randomness has more posts than...the Lounge!
yeha i post stupid threads habberjasper and the movie so yeah STUPIDITY OUTNUMBERS CONVERSATION!!!
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations to Carmina!
*claps* And the fireworks sound for you. *dies*
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: The Greatest Movie You'll ever read (Habberjasper cousin)
gREG DIDN'T POST YET BUT HE'LL POST SOON ENOUGH goddamnit that's the third time....
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Three FavouriteThings Today
1. Phone Call From Brett 2. Hamburgers and Rootbeer 3. Coming Home and Being Bored
Jul 4, 2005 -
Re: The Greatest Movie You'll ever read (Habberjasper cousin)
yes.
Jul 4, 2005
