Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    I voted we are just fron the feeling that this whole evolution theory brings to mind that we are just them only we have *clothes*. I'll debate more laster, prolly, ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple blasts paralyse London

    That's horrible. I mean I don't live in London or the Uk as a matter of fact but I have so many friends living in England and Scotland. Yeesh... Just ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    Hunter you saound jst like YoshiArmada :P Meh, I dont' really have one. One that won't leave me. One that won't die on me. One that will OBEY (like a ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    Overall what Qi said. Which was put very nicely. Because I can. And it's pretty much the only freedom of speech left in my opinion. And teachers don't reallllllllllllllly read ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Draw me a picture!

    There was a crow, in full magnificent view in its prime glory, gliding around light posts and trees before letting out a final crow and landing right in front of ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Greatest Movie You'll ever read (Habberjasper cousin2)

    Me: CALL THE PLUMBER CALL THE PLUMBER THE BABY SPRUNG A LEAK!!! Friend: Liz, that's a water pipe. Me: CALL THE NANNY, CALL THE NANNY I DON'T LIKE CHANGING DIAPERS ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Greatest Movie You'll ever read (Habberjasper cousin2)

    The twilight zone... bum ba bum bum bum ba bum bum bum ba bum bum .....

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Greatest Movie You'll ever read (Habberjasper cousin2)

    Part.... 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me: CALL THE PLUMBER CALL THE PLUMBER THE BABY SPRUNG A LEAK!!! Friend: Liz, that's a water pipe. Me: CALL THE NANNY, CALL THE NANNY I DON'T LIKE ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Greatest Movie You'll ever read (Habberjasper cousin)

    If you think that's funny then look at my next one... coming soon to a microwave near Uranus *tee hee*

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The small furry animals and a random name generator

    Fuhrerin of Ironing Boards, Elizabeth Mei Mathers IX Sub: Maybe you should get cosmetic surgery now That's me... I wonder what would happen if I said Yes Please... Sub: That ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 500 members

    Do you know how old this makes me, a 13 year old learning to eat again, feel? *sobs*

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This song is great

    Oh my god fontroy you used puncuation!!! Ok, sorry i had to point that out. But seriusly i love songs that make something out of world issues, because it will ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Muse: your picture took too much time to load but i waded it out staring at the wall. skninny... the rest:you're so prettttttttttttty *is mad* ugh... I'll never be a ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Here are these horrible pictures that I promised to post. TAKE THEM

    Jul 10, 2005


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)