Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: The Well

    I feel just like that... well, nearly, i have inspiration but the lack of skill to put it down into words in which most people MOST will actually like it... ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    i miss that boy i've been mentioning in my blog lately.... :( He'll be back in a week :D but i miss him now :(

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    IM IN LOVE not with emma though... emma keps eating my toffee cakes.... :(

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YoshiArmada Had An Anxiety Attack

    If you want I can ty and come over Monday ... Sunday is a big no-no, we aren't allowed to visit friends on Sundays. So I'll give you a hug... ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: FYI my critiquing list

    yay 3 with me i warn you they are all very very bad though.

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YoshiArmada Had An Anxiety Attack

    i feel bad for logging off with him but my dad made me.

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YoshiArmada Had An Anxiety Attack

    I'm talking to him right now and he said to post this here and tell everybody, so I'm just doing him a favor.. i dont know what to say but.. ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    Your signature is a better joke and it wasn't even funny *dies*

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    Oh here's one from my daily joke calander: What is black and blue and brown all over? (a brunette who told 1 too many blond jokes) *boom tish* One day ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    One day in the pearly gates stood a couple. They were madly in love but sadly had died before they could get married. They really wanted to get married and ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I wish i had hair like hawks..... mannnnnnnnnnn well style, not color.... woudn't match me ot be blond... although.... *remembers things* yeah maybe :P

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    hmmm fntory pic looks like my bro when he's bored then i just end up leaving him alone... are you blushing/??

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    i hate not being able to hate things or else people who i don't hate will hate me for the fact i hate somethig they don't hate... easier done than ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    my bf lives 1.8 miles away but he's too pariniod to come over... last time i did see him was a ouple of days... ago.. but that might be he ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    Omg something I can aggree with SK on. Right on.

    Jul 21, 2005


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"