Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    My my what a greedy country we are. and the only reason we have all theses little trinkets like mcdonalds toys made in china is because our money is worth ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    Oh My GOD!!!! CHINESE SOCKS ARE RUINING AMERICA'S SOCK ECONOMY!!! I suppose now Bush'll be saying Chinese food can only be limited in restuaunts to chicken wings and fried rice...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Brad: Calvin has a lovely shirt... OOH I LOVE IT IT'S SO FESTIVE.... And considering I am now single I can occupy your time... :'( PLEASE!!!! lol, I'm just kidding. ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    indeed so is the word love which reminds me of a word I love foalkrop BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and i also love the sound of irony and it's meaning and the word ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    any day but today.... AHH SPIDER I HATE THOSE... um... sleeping... and cds... i cant think right now *thinking* "Yes. I think they're pretty. My left one has a mole ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    i hate it when you listen to songs so much that they get stuck in your head... what is worse if you don't know the words and only the tune ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ....... no silly, meeeeeeeeee, meeeeeeeeee, the cam whore!!!! the one who took crysis title and made it my own with that rediculious picture... here is that picture .... GODDAMNIT NOT ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I LOVE YOU BOB remember when the chewi jumped over it? and ... yeah... and when it rammed into my leg because i moved it in te way while it ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Nice pic. Are you aisan emotionless or is it just me... ooh i love your hair. it it dyed? Hahaha, my mom told my boyfriends mom we were sisters and ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    the thought of killing my dad right now.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Well

    Its definately worth a try. Bring a snack in case you get hungry. And remember! Don't forget to bring a towel! tsk tsk tsk... no more hitchhiking through the galexy ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    OH god.... OH GOD... OH GOD DAMNIT YOU!!! That was somewhat gruel... I meant to say gross but then i started to say cruel :P (Mean Girls... bwahaha influencial) You're ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I posted this in my blog, but...lmao....

    .... You... have... to stop this INSANITY YOU'RE ONLY 12... ahahahahahahahah you're 12 hahahahahahaahahah you're not 11 hahahahahahahahaahah life is a bitch and you know it hahahahahahahahahahaaha GI

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I just had to say that I seriously look like a 30 year old bald japanese freak. Hmm... is it me or is there a serious mole on my lip???? ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Yeah... yeah... shut up. hahaha what kind of dignity do i show by showing these pictures? none, none whatsoever, enjoy unless you're too busy talking about each a-fing-other

    Jul 25, 2005


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney